– Specialized in Marriage Strengthening and Therapy
– Received Bachelors of Arts in Social Sciences from Shimer College of Chicago in 1974
– Received Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from The California School of Professional Psychology in 1984
– EMDR — Certified and member of EMDREA, specializing in post-traumatic stress and anxiety
– Texas Psychology License
– Arizona Psychology License
– Colorado Psychology License
Other Clinical Experience:
– Haverford State Hospital in Philadelphia, PA
– Devereux Foundation Institute of Clinical Training and Research in Philadelphia, PA
– Children’s Hospital of San Diego, CA
– Administrative work with “Head Start” Program in San Diego, CA
– Staff Psychologist at United Methodist Church in Ft.Collins, CO
– Lead Therapist on Domestic Violence Prevention for Hays County Department of Corrections and Supervision.
– Consultant Work for Larimer County Court in Larimer County, CO
Services and Evaluations include but are not limited to:
– Texas Peace Officer Psychological Fitness Evaluations
– Neurostimulator Candidacy Evaluations
– Bariatric Evaluations
– Extensive Experience with Veterans suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and others with Traumatic experiences.
– Work with Pain Management including work with Amputees and other people with disabilities
Do you happen prescribe medication? My son has ADD but his Dr feels that he may possibly have a form of bipolar or mood disorder. He already is taking medication for ADD but wanted to figure out if he has bipolar as well.
we are clinical psychologists, but we cannot presecribe as that is the job of a psychiatrist.. we can refer to others who do prescribe. We mainly do clinical therapy and psych/cognitive testing. if you would like to have him tested here, that can be arranged by calling our office and setting up an appointment